LLP (hereinafter referred to as “The Firm”) and how we use it.
– vligta.com – Website of The Firm.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will
be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address,
phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information
you may choose to provide.
How we use your information
- We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
Third Party Privacy Policies
you to consult the respective Privacy Policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information. It may include their practices and instructions about how to opt-out of certain options.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
GDPR Data Protection Rights (for EU residents only)
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is
inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Any dispute related to formation, interpretation and performance of this Policy will be solved through a twostep Alternate Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) mechanism. It is agreed by the Parties.
to be appointed by CORD.
In the event the parties are unable to resolve any such dispute through Mediation within 45 days of the initiation of the dispute, subject to a contrary agreement between the parties, the dispute shall be resolved by Arbitration administered by CORD and conducted in accordance with Rules of Arbitration of CORD, by a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by CORD. The language of Arbitration shall be English. The seat of arbitration shall be
Prayagraj (Allahabad), Uttar Pradesh, India.