Terms & Conditions (including Refund Policy)
Refund Policy for Digital Products
Thanks for shopping at vligta.com. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Once we receive your payment of a digital product, the terms of refund apply as stated:
- For VLiGTA.App Unitary Credit Courses: kindly refer to the Refund Policy for VLiGTA.App Digital Content.
- For payable online publications: the amount is non-refundable.
Expiration of Access of Online Publications
The access of online publications after payment expires 60 days after the day of receipt of payment.
Refund and Return Policy for Paperback and Hardbound Publications
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, the book/publication must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your book/publication needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your card (or the original method of payment) via the Payment Gateway used to complete the purchase.
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s/payment platform’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
All items must be sent at the address mentioned below:
Indu Bala Srivastava C/O Indic Pacific Legal Research LLP, 8/12, Patrika Marg, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, India – 211001.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions, contact us on or reach us at email@example.com.